A beautiful award, from a beautiful lady

© Copyright Ada Kanu 2014

I am truly honored to receive the red rose award from Shelia of Black Tennis Pro.
Shelia is a true epitome of gracefulness and strength, and I am truly appreciative to
share in this award with her.

redroseaward.png

To equally strong, positive ladies in the blogosphere, I’d like to pass on the Red rose award;
Angelika, Monique, Dani, and LisaC!

Digg  del.icio.us  StumbleUpon  Technorati  Reddit  Blog-entries protected by digital fingerprint:0964acc1331c0d652a1372531c5f5208

13 Comments so far

1. Shelia April 24th, 2008 11:24 pm
    You know that you are so very welcome Ada. It has been my pleasure getting to know you. Such a sweet spirit comes through Scramories.

Thank you very much for your kind words.

I love the way that you framed your rose. You enhanced its beauty nicely.
  2. Scrapping Servant April 25th, 2008 1:49 am
    Very sweet… and yes - I would love for you to be a part of the blog party in a couple weeks… we are planning a little something special for you digi bloggers out there.
  3. Erik April 25th, 2008 3:10 am
    So…What does the Red Rose award symboize?
  4. Angelika April 25th, 2008 9:20 am
    Thank you! It is very much appreciated. :-)
  5. Lisa C April 25th, 2008 2:17 pm
    An award for me ;) Thank you, it’s beautiful! I love receiving roses :)

I’ll make sure and pass this on to those who deserve it.
    I’m working on getting the other tag up by the weekend.

Have a great weekend, Ada!
  6. alex April 26th, 2008 10:12 am
    Very cool site!
  7. Scrap For Dollars April 27th, 2008 8:48 pm
    Congrats! It looks so nice, I thought you received it framed. I am jealous.
  8. Laane April 28th, 2008 5:30 am
    Congratulations!
    That’s so nice.
  9. Joy April 28th, 2008 1:31 pm
    Aww, congratulations! That’s sweet. :)

Btw, I’ve sent you a couple of emails regarding the postcard but I don’t think it’s going through. Let me know your address so I can send it to you.
  10. Jodi April 28th, 2008 3:52 pm
    Congratulations on the award. I enjoyed the beautiful artwork as well.
    bb
    Dawtch
  11. Mckhoii April 28th, 2008 7:02 pm
    Hi there! I tagged you @ Fagtag #9. Please tag back to get the technorati point. To tag back, just copy the tagpost and post as your very own. Be sure to link back to http://mckhoii.com so that technorati will detect yourlink and my link. Just follow the instructions in the post… have fun! BlogBloom!! go go go!

www.mckhoii.com

^_^
  12. Andrea April 29th, 2008 3:47 pm
    This blog has such a lovely design. It’s so smooth, and clean looking. :)
  13. Ada April 30th, 2008 6:51 pm
    Shelia,
    You are just too sweet, I am happy to have met and get to know you better, thanks.

Scrapping Servant,
    Keep me posted, I’d love to be a part and as the date grows closer, I’ll make the button a sticky post.

Erik,
    The red rose award;
    A single Red Rose is a wonderful gift
    It shows the heart
    and gives the spirit a lift

Angelika,
    You are very welcome!

Lisa C,
    My pleasure, hope the kids are doing better

Scrap 4 dollars,
    Thanks, this my first online award, and the frame looked like such a good compliment.

Laane,
    Thanks so much!

Joy,
    Thank you and look forward to the postcard!

Jodi,